Oh, these are so good and fast! You can buy the silicone molds here:
Egg BitesPrint Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 c heavy cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese of choice (I use a sharp cheddar)
- Sausage, bacon, ham, bell peppers, mushroom, onions, garlic, tomatoes, spinach, cooked potatoes - anything you want.
- * All addittionals should be diced very small.
- ** The nutrional information provided is for the egg, cream, and cheese only.
- *** One serving equal 2 egg bites
Mix first 3 ingredients in bowl. (I use an immersion blender.)
Sauté any meats, if needed, in the IP to desired doneness.
Spoon cooked ingredients, veggies, etc. into egg silicone mold.
Pour in egg mixture.
Cover mold with tin foil.
Place 1 cup water in IP. Deglaze, if needed.
Place trivet in pot and add silicone egg mold.
Steam for 8 minutes.
NPR For 10 minutes.